DevaCurl is one of the most trusted names in the professional hair industry. Let Patrick give you the healthiest, bounciest curls in Raleigh with the 3-step DevaCurl treatment.
When you come in for your first DevaCurl Experience, you’ll start out by receiving a curly hair consultation. Then you’ll start the DevaCurl 3-step process which cleanses, hydrates, and defines to give you luxurious, frizz-free curls. Your DevaCurl Expereince will include a DevaCurl technique haircut, and you’ll finish up by taking home 3 DevaCurl products of your own to keep your curls looking great. All DevaCurl products are water soluble, sulfate-free, Paraben-free, and silicone-free.
What is DevaCurl?
- A unique method of cutting that combines technical and intuitive techniques
- Precision cutting in curl groupings or curl by curl
- Utilizes the head shape as guide to ensure technical and visual balance
- Gives you naturally gorgeous, frizz-free curls
- Fingers are used versus comb to keep curls in tact
- Applies to all curl types – s’wavy, wavy, botticelli and corkscrew
DevaCurl Product Information
- DevaCurl is a complete collection of products for a curly lifestyle
- Designed exclusively for curly, wavy, and chemically processed hair
- 100% sulfate free, silicone free and paraben free
- Contains only moisturizing and water soluble botanicals that rejuvenate, restore, and respect curls’ natural order
DevaCurl VS. DevaCare
In addition to the full DevaCurl product line, I also offer the DevaCare product line at my Raleigh hair salon. DevaCare was created to give people an option fragrance-wise with their hair products. DevaCurl offers a fresh, herbal fragrance while DevaCare offers a fresh, fruity fragrance, derived from orange peel.
The added benefit of the orange peel is that it lowers the alkalinity and raises the acidity if the product, making it more color-safe for people who have hair color.
Be sure to check out both the DevaCurl and DevaCare product lines when you come in for your next hair cut in Raleigh!